Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ukrainian Fashion Week: Anna Bublik Fall/Winter 2011

Once again , Hello Dear readers!)))
As everyone of You have already known, that I live in Ukraine, and of course we're also having  fashion week =)
So, from today I'm starting to acquaint You with fall/winter collections, from Ukrainian Fashion Week 2011. I want to share with You information of those collections, which for my opinion was the most interesting =)
Of course I will be glad to hear Your thoughts about this and other Ukrainian collections!
Would You wear clothes that offers Ukrainian designers?
Waiting for Your comments :)
And now, Let me introduce to Your attention one of the best Ukrainian designer's collection -  
Anna Bublik fall/winter 2011: 





















Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment